We work hard to ensure that the arrangements shown match actual pictures. Some fruits are seasonal and depend on availability. In the event a given product is not available, we will contact you for a second option unless you choose to cancel your order. In the event we cannot contact you, we will substitute without affecting the price or the design of the arrangement. However, substitutions are a rare occurrence.
Containers may vary from those shown based on the availability of the specific container. There may be slight variations that will not affect the overall look or contents of your chosen gift.
Changing an Order:
Sweet Nothings Edible Arrangements does not allow orders to be changed or canceled after 8:00 a.m. on the requested delivery date, or within the five (5) days prior to Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or Fathers Day – because of our extremely high volume of orders during these times.
The prices shown beside the product images are the base price for the item. Unless otherwise specifically indicated, all prices on this website are in Trinidad and Tobago dollars (TTD).
We use a secure and convenient online checkout for purchases. Our online processing merchant, First Atlantic, offers a seamless and encrypted experience for shoppers. No fees are absorbed by the customer.
Sweet Nothings Edible Arrangements provides delivery service to all our customers to most parts of the country. All deliveries MUST be signed for.
- Sweet Nothings provides delivery service to all our customers to most parts of the country. Delivery fees are available upon checkout.
- Sweet Nothings will guarantee delivery on the date requested. However, we are not able to guarantee a specific time of delivery. Remote or rural areas may require additional delivery time. If your order is for delivery on a Holiday or during peak seasons, we recommend that you order at least 5 days in advance of the occasion due to the high volume of orders.
- Sweet Nothings will not be held liable if a recipient is not present at the requested delivery location once the requested item(s) is out for delivery or at the delivery location. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that the recipient will be present at the specified location on the required date
- If a recipient is not present at delivery location:
- The item(s) will be left at the delivery location once permission is received from the Customer OR
- The item(s) will be brought back to Sweet Nothings to either be collected by the customer (or any individual designated by the customer) or re-delivered at the expense of the customer.
- If a Customer is not able to collect a requested item(s) on the specified date, the item (s) can be collected the following day unchanged. Once the item(s) has passed the specified “best before” date, the item (s) will be discarded. Any item(s) to be re-made due to non-collection or inability to be delivered before the “best before” date will be subject to an additional 50% charge.
- Sweet Nothings will not be liable for loss/damage of any additional items given to the company to attach with delivery.
Proof of Delivery:
We collect a signature from the recipient upon delivery. Recipients are required to be available to receive orders otherwise orders will be left with the closest neighbor for home deliveries or co-worker if delivered to the office.
We are not responsible for:
- Unsuccessful deliveries arising from the recipient not being present at time of delivery at the address supplied by the sender.
- Distressed fruit and chocolate due to lost time on an incorrect delivery address supplied by the sender.
Some of our products may contain nuts. Sweet Nothings is not responsible for and shall not be held liable for allergic reactions caused by the nuts or other products such as chocolate contained in our edible arrangements. Please note that latex gloves may also be used in the preparation of the bouquets.
Our products contain wooden and/or plastic picks, [skewers] which are not suitable to be managed by children or handled inadequately. Adult supervision is recommended. Sweet Nothings Edible Arrangements is not responsible for and shall not be held liable for accidents resulting from improper use of the picks or any other accessory included in our designs.
By placing an order with Sweet Nothings you acknowledge having read and agree to the Disclaimer and Delivery Policy.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:
If for any reason the recipient should encounter a problem with our products, we will very happily re-deliver another of the same value. Please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com